Re: A co-worker installing his Desktop, ping for status and upcoming guide.

On ven, 2006-12-01 at 17:27 -0200, Gustavo Franco wrote:
> Corsac, any progress on xfce? The RMs agreed to push that into Etch?

Well, I didn't receive much responses, but they didn't promise we could
get everything in Etch. libxfce4util has been uploaded, with the patch
to add desktop-base folders in XDG_CONFIG_DIRS. xfce4-session and rest
of Xfce 4.4rc2 should be uploaded this weekend by daf, my AM (I really
hope so, that's quite a loss of time...). If necessary I'll reping RMs
so it can transition quietly to Etch.

Do we have news about the freeze ?
--
Yves-Alexis