Re: Debian Desktop (Status for Etch).

Hi list,

What's missing in terms of artwork are:

GNOME:
* GDM theme: Andre, could you reproduce that bug pointed out by Ryan
Murray? This is critical since we've background and splash screen
already in place.

KDE:
* desktop-base 0.3.19 contains the needed files. We need somebody from
pkg-kde camp to patch the needed kde package, test and if we need to
change something into desktop-base, please coordinate uploads with me.
Feel free to change stuff in the svn (desktop-base is into
debian-desktop svn' repo) though.
* What about kdm?

XFCE:
* same deal as kde, right?

Let us move this forward, we're closer to the general freeze and
there's just a few changes needed. I believe that we can upload
desktop-base 0.3.20 (including Maintainer/Uploaders field changes and
some minor stuff you tell me) and be done, if the packages that will
depende on them point to use our artwork. Feedback is appreciated.

thanks in advance,
-- stratus