Re: Unable to open Debian 3.0r0 Image

Mark Pavlick wrote:
                                                                    11/23

List members:

        I'm unable to open the Debian 3.0r0 Image (77MB download) using
Stuff It Expander.  I get an error message saying that  the "Archive was
compressed with an unknown compression method". I'd appreciate any advice.
I'm running Bochs 2.2.1, the x86 Emulator, on a G4 Mac running OS 10.3.6.
Thanks in advance for any help.

It's an ISO image, does stuffit do ISO images? If not you will need to find another way to open it. It is meant to be burnned to a CD and then booted on a PC.

--
Matthew A. Nicholson
Matt-land.com