Re: can we find a Debian solution for Bootsplash?

Bluefuture wrote:
Hi guys,
can we find a Debian Way to solve this bug?

Any concrete idea to add Bootsplash to Debian?

I am for a complete rewrite of init, featuring dependancies and multi threading. Also of course boot up graphics, text, progress bars, and animations. Right now I am evaluating python as a canidate for the language to write it in, although I have my reservations. I also am trying to determine how init scripts could be done in python.

--
Matthew A. Nicholson
Matt-land.com