2.6.x kernel isn't userfriendly :(

hello,

	Installiation (upgrading) of 2.6.x kernel isn't userfriendly! When u update
yourself kernel (apt-get install) the kernel 2.6.0 do not load (atomatic)
mice modules. I think it isn't good, because most people aren't sysadmin and
don't know how to use with modprobe or modconf. I think the kernel will be
more usefull if after installiation (upgr) the system ask to user "Do you
want to load mouse modules (they are needed for X-Windows-System)?" or the
system to load modules (after install) by default (to write to /etc/modules
or to /etc/modules.conf).

--
Tadas Kvedaras
http://www.akl.lt