Re: package information tracker similar to packages.debian.org?

On Sun, Jan 3, 2021 at 10:10 AM Patrick Schleizer wrote:

> Which Open Source options exist to host something similar to
> packages.debian.org/nano for a Debian derivative? I.e. an APT web
> frontend showing information about packages such as package short
> description, long description, version number, dependencies, etc.

FTR, I have added this to the census template and the info from the
thread to the Devuan and Ubuntu pages. If you know of any more such
sites, please add them and links to their code to the relevant census
pages.

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise