Re: Debian derivatives census: BCCD: welcome Aaron Weeden!

Thank you, we were recently doing a server migration, and it looks like we missed that. It should be fixed now.

Aaron

--
Aaron Weeden, aweeden@shodor.org
Blue Waters Student Internship Program Coordinator

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 4:14 AM, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 5:42 AM, Aaron Weeden wrote:

> I am one of the lead developers for the LittleFe/BCCD project

Thanks for the intro Aaron.

BTW, I noticed that the site of the BCCD repository is no longer
available, the page just gives the Apache2 Debian Default Page instead
of the repository:

http://debmirror.cluster.earlham.edu/