Re: Answer: Debian derivatives census: BlankOn: status?

On Mon, 2017-05-15 at 14:22 +0700, Aris Eko wrote:

> BlankOn still ongoing. We still under development for BlankOn XI
> "Uluwatu". But sadly we have infrastructure issue. the only one
> server who host Repository down and some miss config happen. Progress
> for recovery will be finish end of this weeks. We will inform again
> when status green again.

Thanks for the update.

BTW, I note that the list of BlankOn repository mirrors needs an update:

 * the FOSS-ID mirror no longer exists (DNS error)
 * the ​Universitas Indonesia mirror has changed URLs, it redirects
 * the ​Universitas Indonesia mirror has some missing files
 * the ​Universitas Jember mirror no longer exists (404 error)

http://dev.blankonlinux.or.id/wiki/Repositori

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise