Re: Debian derivatives census: GreenboneOS: broken links

On Tue, 2016-10-18 at 10:54 +0200, Benoît Allard wrote:

> Thanks you very much for the heads-up ! Our marketing departement was
> in the need for some fresh air, and decided to change the layout of the
> website. All links should have been fixed now.

Great, thanks :)

> GreenboneOS is in no way discontinued ! We hope to (finally) release
> our jessie-based solution later this month to partially replace our
> wheezy-based one. This is a major rewrite of most of the operating
> system integration, including a custom-installer, and the use of
> real repository managers like reprepro (intern) and aptly (extern).

Please note that Debian stretch is coming up to the freeze so it might
be a good idea to start rebasing on stretch after you are done with
jessie so that you get an early start next time:

https://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/20160706194235.GA7752@lupin.powdarrmonkey.net

> Shameless plug: if you enjoy maintaining a debian-derivative, including
> the infrastructure and the tools necessary to keep it running,
> Greenbone is always looking for talents to join our growing team.
> Feel free to contact me directly, or use the more formal
> <jobs@greenbone.net> address.

BTW, we have a mailing list for specific Debian-related openings:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-jobs/

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise