Re: Debian derivatives census: GreenboneOS: broken links

Hi Paul,

On Mon, 17 Oct 2016 15:57:36 +0800
Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:

> Hi Benoît,
>
> It seems all the links on the GreenboneOS derivatives census page are
> broken, except for the corporate sponsor and twitter links. Has
> GreenboneOS OS been discontinued? Either way, please update the page.
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census/GreenboneOS

Thanks you very much for the heads-up ! Our marketing departement was
in the need for some fresh air, and decided to change the layout of the
website. All links should have been fixed now.

GreenboneOS is in no way discontinued ! We hope to (finally) release
our jessie-based solution later this month to partially replace our
wheezy-based one. This is a major rewrite of most of the operating
system integration, including a custom-installer, and the use of
real repository managers like reprepro (intern) and aptly (extern).

Shameless plug: if you enjoy maintaining a debian-derivative, including
the infrastructure and the tools necessary to keep it running,
Greenbone is always looking for talents to join our growing team. Feel
free to contact me directly, or use the more formal
<jobs@greenbone.net> address.

Best Regards,
Ben.