Re: Debian derivatives census: activity ping: recent news, plans for 2016, freeze for stretch?

On Sat, 2016-01-02 at 14:58 +0800, Paul Wise wrote:

> If it is no longer active, please update your census entry to indicate
> that, the current date and a link to an announcement about the end of
> your distribution.

Looks like SPACEflight is no longer with us:

https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census/SPACEflight?action=diff&rev1=11&rev2=12

Thanks for letting us know Josef, would you like to say a few words
about what SPACEflight achieved over the years that it was active?

I would suggest announcing the end of SPACEflight on your (micro)blog.

Please do let us know if SPACEflight becomes active again.

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise