Debian derivatives census: activity ping: recent news, plans for 2016, freeze for stretch?
- To: Urs Pfister <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Alex Oruzheinikov <email@example.com>, Skylar Thompson <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Agus Purnomo <email@example.com>, Luis Alejandro Martínez Faneyth <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Thilo Uttendorfer <email@example.com>, Nolan Leake <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Shaxer Ztrela <email@example.com>, Geoffrey Thomas <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Jean-Michel Philippe <email@example.com>, João Teixeira <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Ryan Finnie <email@example.com>, Gürkan Sengün <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Michael Prokop <email@example.com>, Mikhail Yakshin <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Mati Aharoni <email@example.com>, Klaus Knopper <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Clement Lefebvre <email@example.com>, Sofía Martin <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Jeremiah Foster <email@example.com>, Prajwal Panchmahalkar <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Brice Delmotte <email@example.com>, Onder Yildirim <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Hakan Bayindir <email@example.com>, Hakan Bayındır <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Alan Baghumian <email@example.com>, Roland Fehrenbacher <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Peter Michael Green <email@example.com>, Adrian Gibanel <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Josef Spillner <email@example.com>, Arjen Balfoort <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Paweł Pijanowski <email@example.com>, John Vert <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Patrick Cherry <email@example.com>, Issamo Kisaka <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Raquel de Souza Silva <email@example.com>, Michael Hall <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Markus Niewerth <email@example.com>, Punky Tse <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Kai Hendry <email@example.com>, Leszek Lesner <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Sam Geeraerts <email@example.com>, Eugenio g7 Paolantonio <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Ferdinand Thommes <email@example.com>, Jesus Palencia <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: debian-derivatives <email@example.com>
- Subject: Debian derivatives census: activity ping: recent news, plans for 2016, freeze for stretch?
- From: Paul Wise <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2016 14:58:55 +0800
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- Reply-to: debian-derivatives <firstname.lastname@example.org>
If you are in To on this mail that means you are participating in the
Debian derivatives census and that your entry has an issue.
According to your census entry, your distribution was last active
before 2015 or has no last-active date. If your distribution is still
active, please add today as the date your distribution was last active.
If it is no longer active, please update your census entry to indicate
that, the current date and a link to an announcement about the end of
your distribution. We can also update the page if you need us to.
Please also want to use this opportunity to share your thoughts with
us; perhaps your plans for the coming year, plans for integrating your
work into Debian or issues you may have come across in collaborating
with Debian. debian-derivatives list members are welcome to do so too.
The Debian release team recently announced that the freeze for Debian
stretch will be in the last quarter of 2016 and so any large changes
wanted to be in stretch should be started now. Distributions based on
Debian stable should probably start planning for testing stretch.
It would be great if you could bring your census page into sync with
the template and please fill in as many of the fields as you have
data for. debian-derivatives list members are welcome to do so too.
Please direct any questions you have to the derivatives list or IRC
channel. We strongly encourage you to join both of these.
Description: This is a digitally signed message part