dpkg vendor (Re: Debian derivatives census: hLinux: welcome!)

This issue/point raised by Josh is of interest to me.

For our upcoming Jessie based release we have also adjusted
/etc/dpkg/origins/default to point at our own file. We are yet to see
any negative consequences but this does raise my concern level.

Anyone have any further input?

Regards,
Jeremy