Re: catchall package installation techniques?

Guillem Jover left as an exercise for the reader:
> You could use dh_movefiles followed by dh_install, so that the latter
> can perform the fallback installation, although supposedly dh_movefiles
> usage is somewhat discouraged, but I've found it useful in this kind of
> situation.

ahhh, indeed. unfortunately, this looks pretty difficult to integrate into a
CDBS-based build. oh well. thanks, guillem (and paul)!

--
nick black     http://www.sprezzatech.com -- unix and hpc consulting
to make an apple pie from scratch, you need first invent a universe.