Re: A little help getting started?

Hi John,

I have a little something for you.

I had the exact same issue when needed to create some sort of build
automation for my own packages.

Gradually and overtime created a set of scripts that now days handle all
of my build jobs.

These scripts are still quick-n-dirty and can be vastly improved, but
might help you to get your build environment up and running faster.

I have created a small README file as a quick reference but do not
hesitate to email me if you have any questions.

Here is a link to my scripts:

http://www.parsix.org/browser/scripts/buildd

Cheers,
Alan