Debian derivatives census: Canaima: error from apt

Hi Luis,

I'm getting this error from the Canaima apt repository:

W: Conflicting distribution: http://repositorio.canaima.softwarelibre.gob.ve pruebas Release (expected pruebas but got auyantepui)

I suggest that this should probably be fixed by changing which suite the
pruebas (testing) symlink points to. I also note that there are many
more suites in your dists directory than are listed on your census page.
I wonder which are codenames and which are suites that should be added
to the census page. If any of the suites are unsupported, I would
suggest moving them to a different URL, maybe archivo.canaima....

http://repositorio.canaima.softwarelibre.gob.ve/dists/
http://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census/Canaima

While you are doing that, it would be great if you could bring your
census page into sync with the template[1] and please fill in as much of
the fields as you have data for.

Please direct any questions you have to the derivatives list[2] or IRC
channel[3]. We strongly encourage you to join both of these.

     1. http://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/CensusTemplate
     2. http://lists.debian.org/debian-derivatives
     3. irc://irc.oftc.net/debian-derivatives

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise