Re: Debian derivatives census: Canaima: error from apt

Hi Paul,

Thanks for noticing. Currently we are working on some important changes
in our repositories, we are passing from a debian mirror + canaima
repository to a one fully integrated repository. This process should end
in a couple of hours, so when it's done i will update the census page.

Thanks again,

Luis

--
Luis Alejandro Martínez Faneyth