Debian derivatives census: activity ping
- To: Pancho <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Kel Modderman <email@example.com>, Stefano Costa <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Urs Pfister <email@example.com>, Alex Oruzheinikov <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Prema S <email@example.com>, Rage Callao <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Rage Callao <email@example.com>, Agus Purnomo <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Thilo Uttendorfer <email@example.com>, Stéphane Marguet <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Geoffrey Thomas <email@example.com>, Jean-Michel Philippe <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Neil Williams <email@example.com>, Hector Oron <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Wookey <email@example.com>, João Teixeira <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Gürkan Sengün <email@example.com>, Klaus Knopper <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Clement Lefebvre <email@example.com>, Joaquin Bogado <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Gerhard Oettl <email@example.com>, Jeremiah Foster <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Ailton Nascimento de Matos <email@example.com>, Daniel Baumann <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Marc Poirette <email@example.com>, Issamo Kisaka <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Raquel de Souza Silva <email@example.com>, Moritz Mühlenhoff <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Stephen Hemminger <email@example.com>, Kai Hendry <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Leszek Lesner <email@example.com>, Karl Goetz <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Sam Geeraerts <email@example.com>, Eugenio g7 Paolantonio <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: debian-derivatives <email@example.com>
- Subject: Debian derivatives census: activity ping
- From: Paul Wise <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 15:12:22 +0800
- Message-id: <[🔎] 1356505942.6960.496.camel@chianamo>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
If you are receiving this mail that means you are participating in the
Debian derivatives census and that your entry may have an issue.
According to your census entry, your distribution is inactive or was last
active quite a while ago. If your distribution is now active, please mark
it as active and add today as the date your distribution was last active.
You may also want to use this opportunity to share your thoughts with
us; perhaps your plans for the coming year, plans for integrating your
work into Debian or issues you may have come across in collaborating
It would be great if you could bring your census page into sync with
the template and please fill in as many of the fields as you have
Please direct any questions you have to the derivatives list or IRC
channel. We strongly encourage you to join both of these.
Description: This is a digitally signed message part