Re: Debian derivatives census: SprezzOS: could not download enlightenment 0.17.0

Paul Wise left as an exercise for the reader:
> Hi Nick,
>
> The census scripts have detected a missing source package in SprezzOS.
> It appears that you have repackaged e17, you might want to get involved

thanks for the heads up! i've just removed the amd64 package
'enlightenment' version 0.17.0-SprezzOS1 from our repositories, and
initiated a rebuild from source. everything ought be back up there within 15
minutes.

> in the Debian pkg-e team and help them bring the release of
> enlightenment to Debian experimental:

regarding packaging efforts, i'm happy to join in, and heartily recommend
that the public sprezzos packaging materials be used as a base if one hasn't
yet materialized. i'm expecting to go with E17 as the default window manager
in SprezzOS 1, and have put some effort into packaging E17/EFL (full
multiarch support, use of "amalgamated" compiles, etc).

 https://github.com/dankamongmen/sprezzos-world/tree/master/packaging/ecore
 https://github.com/dankamongmen/sprezzos-world/tree/master/packaging/edbus
 https://github.com/dankamongmen/sprezzos-world/tree/master/packaging/edje
 https://github.com/dankamongmen/sprezzos-world/tree/master/packaging/eet
 https://github.com/dankamongmen/sprezzos-world/tree/master/packaging/eeze
 https://github.com/dankamongmen/sprezzos-world/tree/master/packaging/efreet
 https://github.com/dankamongmen/sprezzos-world/tree/master/packaging/eina
 https://github.com/dankamongmen/sprezzos-world/tree/master/packaging/eio
 https://github.com/dankamongmen/sprezzos-world/tree/master/packaging/elementary
 https://github.com/dankamongmen/sprezzos-world/tree/master/packaging/embryo
 https://github.com/dankamongmen/sprezzos-world/tree/master/packaging/emotion
 https://github.com/dankamongmen/sprezzos-world/tree/master/packaging/enlightenment
 https://github.com/dankamongmen/sprezzos-world/tree/master/packaging/ethumb
 https://github.com/dankamongmen/sprezzos-world/tree/master/packaging/evas-generic-loaders
 https://github.com/dankamongmen/sprezzos-world/tree/master/packaging/evas
 https://github.com/dankamongmen/sprezzos-world/tree/master/packaging/ewebkit
 https://github.com/dankamongmen/sprezzos-world/tree/master/packaging/terminology

i believe that's the stack in its entirety, save three extra-EFL libraries:
EWeather, EMap, and EPhysics. i've got bugs on those, currently targeted at
SprezzOS 1, but likely to slip to the SprezzOS 2 development epoch.

IMHO these packages are superior to a few i've seen floating around on PPAs.

mother debian is encouraged to adopt whatever they can from these packaging
materials, but i'm entirely embroiled in SprezzOS 1 finalization right
now and need focus development energies there. i'll scan over the mailing
list, though!

hack on, nick

--
nick black     http://www.sprezzatech.com -- unix and hpc consulting
to make an apple pie from scratch, you need first invent a universe.