Re: Debian derivatives census: SprezzOS: could not download enlightenment 0.17.0

Nick Black left as an exercise for the reader:
> Paul Wise left as an exercise for the reader:
> > Hi Nick,
> >
> > The census scripts have detected a missing source package in SprezzOS.
> > It appears that you have repackaged e17, you might want to get involved
>
> thanks for the heads up! i've just removed the amd64 package
> 'enlightenment' version 0.17.0-SprezzOS1 from our repositories, and
> initiated a rebuild from source. everything ought be back up there within 15
> minutes.

should be good:

 [skynet](0) $ sudo aptitude -qq update
 Deleting obsolete downloaded files
 [skynet](0) $ apt-src install enlightenment
 Reading package lists... Done
 Building dependency tree
 Reading state information... Done
 Need to get 29.2 MB of source archives.
 Get:1 http://www.sprezzatech.com/apt/ unstable/main enlightenment 0.17.0-SprezzOS1 (dsc) [2,235 B]
 Get:2 http://www.sprezzatech.com/apt/ unstable/main enlightenment 0.17.0-SprezzOS1 (tar) [29.2 MB]
 Get:3 http://www.sprezzatech.com/apt/ unstable/main enlightenment 0.17.0-SprezzOS1 (diff) [2,423 B]
 Fetched 29.2 MB in 5s (5,337 kB/s)
 dpkg-source: info: extracting enlightenment in enlightenment-0.17.0
 dpkg-source: info: unpacking enlightenment_0.17.0.orig.tar.bz2
 dpkg-source: info: unpacking enlightenment_0.17.0-SprezzOS1.debian.tar.gz
 [skynet](0) $

hack on!

--
nick black     http://www.sprezzatech.com -- unix and hpc consulting
to make an apple pie from scratch, you need first invent a universe.