Re: meeting poll closes in ~ 20 hours, thoughts on the agenda

On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 10:39:09 +0800
Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 6:17 AM, Karl Goetz wrote:
>
> > Does it inform you about changelog only changes, or you don't care
> > about them?
>
> So far the script generates them but doesn't list them in the list of
> patches. That can be changed if folks would like it to. With the
> patches from patches.ubuntu.com I found in the past that they were not
> useful.

As a patch i suspect they'd be pretty useless, but It might be
interesting to generate a list to email derivs about (for all apparent
needs and purposes, a changelog only rebuild is an easy delta to close).

> > Would it be worth bringing up dex at the meeting?
>
> Yes definitely.

done.

thanks,
kk