meeting poll closes in ~ 20 hours, thoughts on the agenda

Hi all,
In just under a day I'll close the meeting time poll being hosted by
doodle [1]. The meeting will take place on IRC in #debian-derivatives
on OFTC.

[1] http://doodle.com/dky3hy9b27qpzxxc

I've been looking back through old emails, and noticed this suggestion
from Stefano:

> How about starting with a proposed session "Debian and its
> Derivatives" for http://wiki.debian.org/IRC/debian-meeting to
> bootstrap the derivatives periodic meeting stint?

How does that sound for a meeting topic? Any sub 'issues' of "Debian
and its Derivatives" you'd like to talk about?
thanks,
kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK7FOSS)