Re: DebConf11 & derivatives?

On Mon, May 09, 2011 at 09:01:29AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> > Can you change the description to include DEX so it is easily findable?
>
> Done, although I really think the event should be more generic and try
> to gather further collaboration initiatives by discussion with
> participants.
>
> I've also added the census to the event description and link collection,
> which I forgot to do upon first submission.

I'd suggest to have this close to the Derivatives Roundtable (perhaps
same room one following the other).  I would like to explicitely repeat
here that I'd be really glad to have people helping me organising this
Roundtable.  I personally do not feel specifically competent for this
topic but I just wanted to make sure the good tradition will be kept
alive.

See you in Banja Luka

      Andreas.

PS: Please be aware that my response time until end of May will be much
    longer than usual (I'm on VAC).

--
http://fam-tille.de