Re: DebConf11 & derivatives?

On Mon, May 09, 2011 at 09:08:00AM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> > Submitted now https://penta.debconf.org/penta/submission/dc11/event/761
> > (although it's probably open only to registered penta users).
>
> Individual event URLs are only available to the submitter

Yes (and that is really annoying :-))

> Can you change the description to include DEX so it is easily findable?

Done, although I really think the event should be more generic and try
to gather further collaboration initiatives by discussion with
participants.

I've also added the census to the event description and link collection,
which I forgot to do upon first submission.

Cheers.