Re: relationship with Ubuntu - call for feedback

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 8:29 PM, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

> More generally, I'd like to hear from you about:

I would like to see MOTU doing QA uploads in Debian when the packages
they are altering are orphaned in Debian. I don't think I have seen
that yet but going through some Ubuntu patches I did see a few
instances of this. Asking them to send RFS: foo -- QA upload mails to
debian-mentors and debian-qa should not be too much to ask.

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise