Re: Debian derivatives census: missing SHA-1 hashes

On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 11:56 PM, Ryan Finnie wrote:

> Was this meant to be sent to the entire list?  It would be nice to
> announce new tests to the list as they come up, but I saw this and
> went to my archive to check (I'm doing MD5/SHA1/SHA256).

Yes, as a result of this discussion:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-derivatives/2011/07/threads.html#00021
http://lists.debian.org/debian-derivatives/2011/07/msg00021.html

Sorry I sent you checking, hmmmmmm.

> Also, IMHO a good idea would be a Lintian-like web interface for
> derivatives so we can check at a glance which tests have been
> triggered for a particular derivative.

Sounds like a good idea, will have a think about how to integrate such
a thing into the census scripts.

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise