Re: Debian derivatives census: missing SHA-1 hashes

On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 2:48 PM, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
> If you are receiving this mail that means you are participating in the
> Debian derivatives census[1] and that your entry has an issue.

Was this meant to be sent to the entire list?  It would be nice to
announce new tests to the list as they come up, but I saw this and
went to my archive to check (I'm doing MD5/SHA1/SHA256).

Also, IMHO a good idea would be a Lintian-like web interface for
derivatives so we can check at a glance which tests have been
triggered for a particular derivative.

RF