Planet Debian Derivatives / Planet Ubuntu

Hi!

Once upon a day, I happily subscribed to the Planet Debian Derivatives
RSS feed as as it was brought up (thanks Pabs!). However, I quickly
unsubscribed since it was much too high traffic for me... mainly
because the tons of posts aggregated on Planet Ubuntu are part of
Planet Debian Derivatives.

Right now, 60 posts are displayed on the Planet Debian Derivatives
home page¹, spanning six days. Out of these posts, 48 posts come from
Planet Ubuntu. I understand Ubuntu is indeed a Debian derivative, and
I am fully aware that these numbers just show Ubuntu is by far the
biggest and most active Debian derivative.

On the other hand, I doubt I am the only one who would happily follow
the activities of other Debian derivatives, using the Planet channel,
*iff* it did not practically imply to follow Planet Ubuntu.

What do *you* think, how do *you* feel on this topic?
Do you follow Planet Debian Derivatives? If you don't, why don't you?

(Side question: how hard would it be to generate a RSS feed of Planet
Debian Derivatives *but* Ubuntu posts?)

  [1] http://planet.debian.org/deriv/

Cheers,
--