Planet Debian downstream?

Hi all,

As a result of the Debian derivatives census[1] being reasonably
complete I've started on integration[2] with Debian infrastructure. My
first target is adding a "Planet Debian downstream" (or Planet Debian
derivatives). I wonder if the Planet Debian maintainers would be willing
to add "Planet Debian downstream" to planet.debian.org or if it should
be separate like "Planet Debian upstream" is[3].

The way I envision it working is that the census scripts would harvest
RSS feed URLs from the websites listed in the census pages then generate
a configuration file snippet for planet venus. I've mostly implemented
that part already. The census maintainers would then periodically
manually sync the generated config with the live one by committing to
the Debian planet SVN repository.

     1. http://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census
     2. http://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Integration
     3. http://updo.debian.net/