Planning: Ubuntu Developer Week

Hello everybody,

I'm currently planning the next Ubuntu Developer Week, one week of IRC
tutorial session. In the past we had great sessions about how Ubuntu and
Debian collaborate, and sessions how packaging work, about our
development processes, etc. We had Ubuntu developers, Debian developers
and upstream developers participating and up to 400+ people attending
the sessions, asking questions and so on.

The next UDW will be from July 12th to 16th and happen in
#ubuntu-classroom on irc.freenode.net.

If you want to give a session there about

 - how we can collaborate better
 - teach new contributors how to use packaging tools, etc.
   (packaging is the same for all of us, right? :-))
 - talk about something exciting other developers would benefit
   from

head to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDeveloperWeek/Prep and add
yourself to the preliminary schedule (or ask me to do it).

If you just want to hang out there and learn more about Ubuntu,
development and all the rest of it and get some ideas, you're more than
welcome to. :-)

Have a great day,
 Daniel