Documentation: When to Upstream…

Hello everybody,

I recently worked with Nigel Babu on writing documentation for the patch
reviewers team in Ubuntu that tries to clear up the backlog of
unreviewed patches in Ubuntu.

What we realised quickly is that we need this documentation in a lot of
other places as well, because a lot of teams and processes need
additional help making the decision if a patch or bug is
Ubuntu-specific, it should go to Debian or go to upstream.

What we wanted was a rule of thumb like article, not something that goes
into great detail of upstream X or the personal preferences of upstream
maintainer Y.

Here's what we came up with and what's <<Include()>>d in various other
parts of the wiki:

	https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PackagingGuide/Intro/PatchesForwarding

I'd appreciate your feedback on it.

Have a great day,