Re: Introductions

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 02:11:40PM +0100, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> I'm not sure who's on this list, as it's just getting started, so maybe
> folks could introduce themselves?

Hi Matt, thanks for the idea.

I've been a Debian developer since 2001, and currently occupying the
position of Debian project leader. Although I'm no developer of any
specific Debian derivatives, I firmly believe in collaboration among
Debian and all of its derivatives.

I think we all have the chance to showcase how free software is supposed
to work in practice and on a very large scale, i.e. as a pipeline of
software vendors where each one is both downstream to someone (to which
it owes bug reports and patches) and upstream to someone else (to which
it owes attention and collaboration on how to integrate proposed
changes).

Cheers.