Re: Introductions

Hi!

* Matt Zimmerman <mdz@ubuntu.com> [100623 15:11]:

> I'm not sure who's on this list, as it's just getting started, so maybe
> folks could introduce themselves?

Sitting in an airport waiting for my plane to leave, I fear I cant'
write a long mail, but before I forget to introduce myself, I thought
better short than nothing, so here I am :)

I used Debian for quite some time (1999?) and started to contribute to
Debian in... uhm... arround 2003 I think, top become a Debian Developer
in early 2006.  I think I'm crrently mostly known for my "publicity"
related work and for being member of the ftp-team.

The former is the reason why I joined this list.  Why I'm not working
for any derivative, I lurk arround on many lists and try to have good
overview about what's goind on the wider Debian world, so I thought /
hoped, I might be helpfull in pointing others to good entry points and
give them other tipps.

Best Regards,
  Alexander