Re: Introductions

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 09:53:01AM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>  Did you try to address more than one person after the waiting period?
> The communtu-discuss mailing list? The contact form?

No.  I decided to spend my time in making the stuff in Debian even
better (more convincing).  I do not believe in *telling* people
repeatedly that they should use our stuff.  The stuff must be so good
that the *want* to use it (and the documentation of the stuff must
lower the barrier to start using it).  If I think I reached a new
state of development I might come back to them.  But just chatting
about the same issue does not sound promissing to me.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de