Re: Introductions

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 6:41 PM, Matt Zimmerman <mdz@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure who's on this list, as it's just getting started, so maybe
> folks could introduce themselves?

Thanks Matt for this thread!

I'm Debian Developer since 2008 and currently working as developer at
Nexenta Systems, the company sponsoring Nexenta Project.

At Nexenta, we are trying our best to collaborate with upstream
distribution, so far - we had not much success but I can see that with
Debian Derivative initiative, we will be get more success. Nexenta is
sponsoring DebConf this year - a small step towards long way.

I'm kart_ at IRC (on both OFTC and Freenode). Couple of Nexenta folks
can be found at #nexenta at Freenode in case you need to ask in
details about Nexenta project.

--
 Cheers,
 Kartik Mistry