Re: Patch series to raise Standards to 3.9.4

Hi Don,

On Di 19 Mär 2013 01:01:41 CET Don Armstrong wrote:

On Mon, 18 Mar 2013, Don Armstrong wrote:
On Mon, 18 Mar 2013, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> I have done some work on getting the debbugs package lintian clean(er).
>
> Only open issue left:
> W: debbugs: binary-without-manpage usr/sbin/debbugs-upgradestatus
>
> See the patches in the attached tarball. They should apply cleanly
> to your master branch on git.donarmstrong.com.

Hrm; they don't seem to apply cleanly to the tree @09cf3 or @d1fb1.
[patch 5 and 9 both fail; also, there's no reason to capitalize the

Indeed. My fault.

start of the short description line.]

Yes, indeed. This is probably subject to matter of taste. Undone with top commit on the below referred to public branch.

BTW, if it would be easier just to point me at a publicly available
git repository, feel free to do that. I'm still learning how to use
git effectively, but I think I've figured out things far more than
when I last asked you to use format-patch. [Whatever is easier.]

View commits here (branch: proposal_upstream):
http://code.das-netzwerkteam.de/gitweb?p=debian/debbugs.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/proposal_upstream

My Git can be added as remote via this cmd:
git remote add sunweaver git://code.das-netzwerkteam.de/debian/debbugs.git

The remote is then available under the name ,,sunweaver'' (my Debian account) from within your working copy.

Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148