Re: Patch series to raise Standards to 3.9.4

On Mon, 18 Mar 2013, Don Armstrong wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Mar 2013, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> > I have done some work on getting the debbugs package lintian clean(er).
> >
> > Only open issue left:
> > W: debbugs: binary-without-manpage usr/sbin/debbugs-upgradestatus
> >
> > See the patches in the attached tarball. They should apply cleanly
> > to your master branch on git.donarmstrong.com.
>
> Hrm; they don't seem to apply cleanly to the tree @09cf3 or @d1fb1.
> [patch 5 and 9 both fail; also, there's no reason to capitalize the
> start of the short description line.]

BTW, if it would be easier just to point me at a publicly available
git repository, feel free to do that. I'm still learning how to use
git effectively, but I think I've figured out things far more than
when I last asked you to use format-patch. [Whatever is easier.]

Don Armstrong

--
The attackers hadn't simply robbed the bank. They had carried off
everything portable, including the security cameras, the carpets, the