Re: Patch series to raise Standards to 3.9.4

On Mon, 18 Mar 2013, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> I have done some work on getting the debbugs package lintian clean(er).
>
> Only open issue left:
> W: debbugs: binary-without-manpage usr/sbin/debbugs-upgradestatus
>
> See the patches in the attached tarball. They should apply cleanly
> to your master branch on git.donarmstrong.com.

Hrm; they don't seem to apply cleanly to the tree @09cf3 or @d1fb1.
[patch 5 and 9 both fail; also, there's no reason to capitalize the
start of the short description line.]

Don Armstrong

--
UF: What's your favorite coffee blend?
PD: Dark Crude with heavy water. You are understandink? "If geiger