Re: Cleaning up spam messages from bug reports

Hi Blars,

sending you a reminder mail...

On Do 27 Sep 2012 01:24:46 CEST Blars Blarson wrote:

In article <1348395458.1769.12.camel@Nokia-N900> mike.gabriel@das-netzwerkteam.de writes:
I am running a public debbugs site that will receive a spamassassin integration tonight...

However, I already have messages on several bugs that are actually SPAM. The initial bug report is ok, but a SPAM message had been sent to <no>@<site>.

Is it possible to remove individual messages from those bug reports so that the bug history looks clean again?

I have a set of tools I use to remove spam from bugs, and I have
inteneded for several years to clean them up, document them, and add
them to the debbugs vcs.  Would you like a copy of them as-is?

Tonight I have added a SPAM checker to bugs.x2go.org and also activated the SPAM report CGI.

To be able to clean up SPAM messages from bug reports now, I would be happy to use your scripts.

If you find time to send me a copy of your collection, I'd be very glad and thankful!!!

Greets,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM