Re: SMTP 550 on replies to bugs

On Thu, 06 Sep 2007, Oleg Verych (Gmane) wrote:
> Should i reopen/post/close? Or additional info just not needed for
> "thousands of users and indexing search engines"?

If there's a valid reason to add more information to the bug, or if
the bug hasn't actually been fixed, then unarchive it.
> On related topic. Is implementing in-reply-to/references checks,
> i've mentioned some time ago is no-go for BTS technically?

Checks for what?

If you're talking about threading in the bugreport.cgi display, that's
something I'd like to do, but it's quite a ways down the todo list.

If you're talking about munging the messages sent to the bts itself,
no, that's not something I'm planning on implementing.

Don Armstrong

We cast this message into the cosmos. [...] We are trying to survive
our time so we may live into yours. We hope some day, having solved
the problems we face, to join a community of Galactic Civilizations.
This record represents our hope and our determination and our goodwill
in a vast and awesome universe.
 -- Jimmy Carter on the Voyager Golden Record