Headers in resent messages

> So, in such cases both filters fail or bts have another path here?
>
> I'm also asking this because of thoughts, i've posted in debian-devel.
> Mainly adding package name after bug# and bug title (in separate header)
> to forwarded reports from bts to mailing lists.

Another thing is about better navigation and following of reports in
such mailing lists.

Reading them (MLs) via Gmane is nice and productive in many aspects.

One thing i've noticed, that posts to the same bug report can be not
threaded (in MUA's sense). That is where somebody is replying to other
messages in report, not necessarily last. But they all are one thread in
bug report anyway, thus adding resent-message-id(s) (from last, and
possibly previous to last) to the references field of another resent to
ML message, will thread them. And this can ease following of particular
report, without need of subscribing to bug report. Just score (not mark
as read) last (or two) messages and you will have thread to check on top
of all the noise, when you will check that (gmane) news group next time.

Just an idea with will to implement it, when i will get familiar with
some parts of debbugs. Also i don't know yet, if my news reader will use
resent-message-id while checking references header when threading
messages.
____