Re: The Debian Backup Server

Don Armstrong wrote:
> On Mon, 06 Mar 2006, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > If you want/need more or other data from .debian.org hosts to be
> > part of the backup, please contact debian-admin@lists.debian.org.
>
> Not sure if it was just an oversight in the announcement, but it would
> be nice to back up bugs.debian.org as well. [There are a bunch of spam
> mailboxes that shouldn't need to be backed up; let me know if a more
> complete list of directories/exclusions is needed.]

A main directory and a list of exclusions would be needed.

I haven't started with bugs on my own since it's so huge
and may run on a server short of i/o and cpu power.  I'd be
glad to add the bts to the backup, it's a very important resource.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Life is too short to run proprietary software.  -- Bdale Garbee