Re: The Debian Backup Server

On Mon, 06 Mar 2006, Martin Schulze wrote:
> If you want/need more or other data from .debian.org hosts to be
> part of the backup, please contact debian-admin@lists.debian.org.

Not sure if it was just an oversight in the announcement, but it would
be nice to back up bugs.debian.org as well. [There are a bunch of spam
mailboxes that shouldn't need to be backed up; let me know if a more
complete list of directories/exclusions is needed.]

Don Armstrong

--
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I
realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked