Re: bugs.d.o/~mh - machine readable interface

Hi,
  I realised that these problems weren't caused by debbugs. In fact, I
am unable to use any cgi scripts. The error is failing to open a log
file (I don't know which) due to permissions. I'm still no closer to
getting this working, but I thought you might like to know that it's not
debbugs fault.

http://bugs.debian.org/~mh/machine-interface/test.cgi

--
  .''`. Mark Howard