Am I just missing it, or...

Is there some way to get the *source* package as an X-Debian-PR-*: header,
similar to the X-PTS-Package header that shows up when you subscribe via
the PTS?

Mostly, I prefer to sort my bugs by source package, and I'd rather avoid
having a forest of symlinks for each binary package name unless I have
reason to add a specific override - which is easy, if I've used the PTS to
subcribe and follow a package after doing an NMU, but I can't find a way to
force it for BTS emails generated when, say, someone opens a new bug on one
of my packages...

Or am I just missing it?
--
Joel Baker <fenton@debian.org>                                        ,''`.
Debian GNU NetBSD/i386 porter                                        : :' :