Re: packages.d.o: changelogs and ftp-master.metadata.d.o

On 05/01/2013 23:41, Simon Paillard wrote:
> --> On dak side, is it possible to extract metadata for binary packages, under
> $src/$binary_pkg/$version/changelog ?

Changelogs can differ between architectures so this would have to
include the architecture name as well. If we allow ":" we could use
  $src/$binary:$arch/$version/changelog
This looks similar to "apt-get install foo:i386".

Or one could ignore differences, but you would get the wrong changelog
when packages get binNMUed only on a subset of architectures.

Ansgar