RE: DAK, Debian versions, and SQL Alchemy versions

Many thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcin Kulisz [mailto:debian@kulisz.net]
Sent: 05 January 2012 13:13
To: debian-dak@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: DAK, Debian versions, and SQL Alchemy versions

E-mail messages may contain viruses, worms, or other malicious code. By reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective action against such code. Henry Schein is not liable for any loss or damage arising from this message.

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.