DAK, Debian versions, and SQL Alchemy versions

Dear all

I am still struggling to get dak installed and running, and have run into a new little problem:

dak@debserver:~$ dak.py import-keyring -U '%s' s3kr1t/dot-gnupg/pubring.gpg
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/srv/dak/bin/dak.py", line 39, in <module>
    import daklib.utils
  File "/usr/local/dak/dak/daklib/utils.py", line 42, in <module>
    from dbconn import DBConn, get_architecture, get_component, get_suite, \
  File "/usr/local/dak/dak/daklib/dbconn.py", line 117, in <module>
    raise Exception("dak only ported to SQLA versions 0.5 and 0.6.  See daklib/dbconn.py")
Exception: dak only ported to SQLA versions 0.5 and 0.6.  See daklib/dbconn.py
dak@debserver:~$ dpkg -l | grep sqlalchemy
ii  python-sqlalchemy                    0.7.4-1                        SQL toolkit and Object Relational Mapper for Python
ii  python-sqlalchemy-ext                0.7.4-1                        SQL toolkit and Object Relational Mapper for Python - C extension
dak@debserver:~$

OK, so, this problem is about Debian versions... According to
http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/python-sqlalchemy, the version of SQLAlchemy in Squeeze is 0.6. I started off this exercise using Squeeze, and at some point thought I needed a package from Testing, so I altered my sources.list to fetch Testing. I can't now remember exactly why I did that. Presumably python-sqlalchemy 0.7 is coming from Testing.

So: should I start again, using just Squeeze and Squeeze-backports? What Debian version are people who are running production daks currently using?

Many thanks

Simon

E-mail messages may contain viruses, worms, or other malicious code. By reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective action against such code. Henry Schein is not liable for any loss or damage arising from this message.

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.