Re: Re: Re: How to use dak??

Hi,Frederic Lehobey:
    According hint of the page --
    http://82.231.148.189/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=doc:dak:installation_de_dak_sur_ondine  --
    you supported to me, I have already create the database projectb, and then type
	the command "psql projectb" to create GROUP ftpmaster with the command of "CREATE GROUP ftpmaster".
    and then ADD USER "deb-dak".

    Next, you give the command of "cd /usr/share/dak ; neve -a". the neve will execute the
    command "psql -f init_pool.sql template1", I type this command and it gives the error:

    ERROR:  group "ftpmaster" does not exist

    I look at the script file init_poo.sql, I find thant it creates projectb database once again.
    so the group ftpmaster added before is not valid.

    So, I add the this two lines in the init_pool.sql behind the line "\c projectb" as follows:

    \c projectb;
    CREATE GROUP ftpmaster;
    ALTER GROUP ftpmaster ADD USER "deb-dak";

	it works normally!

	Am I right or something mistake by me ???
    Thanks a lot for any help!!

======= 2006-11-19 19:34:32 Original Message=======