Re: How to use dak??

Hi,

On Sun, Nov 19, 2006 at 03:28:46PM +0800, Zhibin.Guan wrote:

>       Recently, I want to make a large debian pool repository to make a debian ftp mirror,
> 	  however, I don't know how to use debian archive kit.

>     but, how to creat the  PostgreSQL database??
> 	please help me.Thanks !

You can find my own notes (in French) about my dak installations from
this page:

http://lehobey-rennes.dyndns.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=doc:dak:dak#mes_installations
(the 3 links in this section.)

These are the only public documentation I know of. If there are other
ones, I would be pleased to hear about. (So please, if you can,
document publicly your own work).

Take them with a grain of salt as they correspond to the dak currently
packaged in Debian (which is not in sync with the cvs).

(I am nowhere an experienced dak admin, I am simply tring to
understand how it works.)

Hope it helps,
Frédéric Lehobey